A new course list has been launched on the Jobs and Skills website today, with a range of new features and functionality to make your course search easy!
With over 700 courses listed on the website, this is great news for anyone looking for a skill set, course or qualification to get skills ready for that new job or career move. You can now:
- search quickly and easily for free courses, and qualifications with course fees reduced by half or more;
- find courses with specific training options, such as apprenticeships and traineeships;
- find qualifications that are available as VET programs for secondary school students, including school-based apprenticeships and traineeships;
- search quickly and easily for courses in particular industry and study areas; and
- search for and view course information more easily on your mobile device.
We have also added a ‘favourites’ option, so that you can tag courses that you’re interested in and add them to your own personal list. You can then come back and view the courses on your list at any time, rather than have to search for them again.
Each course now opens on its own website page, where we have made information about the course, the TAFE colleges and private training providers who deliver it and the occupations the course aligns with easier to view.
Last but not least; you can now share a course page on your own social media channel, if you want to let family and friends know what you’re studying or about a course you’re interested in.